Welcome to the hub for the latest updates to the Alex Reservations plugin.
Stay informed about our upcoming developments and future plans by visiting our roadmap.
We value your input and feedback, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any feature requests or suggestions you may have. Simply contact us, and we'll be happy to assist you.
- Mobile interface: notifications new bookings
- Mobile interface: new bookings list view
- CSV customers importer
- Translations for the login page
- Delete dashboard users without deleting the WP user attached
- Close Shift slots for specific dates
- Issue with front-end Calendar 'first day of week'
- Added Greek language
- New Email reminders
- Added a Pending bookings label to the calendar view. Is showing now 3 types of labels on each day (Pending, Bookings, Cancelled)
- Filter available tables when creating a new booking and attaching the tables
- Fixed issue with dashboard notifications
- Mobile responsive layout for bookings and customers
- Added new icons to show bookings attached to tables for a global floor plan view
- Login page can be customized
- Columns in bookings and customers can be hidden and sorted
- Remove specific fields from the bookings creator
- New translations page
- Settings for time format
- Added calendar button
- Customer can modify the booking
- Customer can cancel the booking
- Add to calendar buttons
- Fixed issue with automatic assign of tables
- Fixed issue with sending Admin emails
- New settings for the widget header to hide the selector of the shifts
- Added a new setting for closing days
- Release of the first version